Get paid and get home with dry bulk and tanker truck driving jobs at Truck Transport!
Truck Transport—proud to be a Schilli Corporation operating company—specializes in the safe, punctual delivery of liquid and dry bulk freight. New truck driving career opportunities are available for CDL-A HazMat professionals who want to be home most weekends, competitive CPM rates and the satisfaction of job security.
Dry Bulk & Tanker Driver Benefits:
- Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
- Great benefits
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Detention pay
- Steady freight
- High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Truck Transport delivers the following industry freight:
- Lube Oils
- Petroleum Products
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk and tanker driving opportunities at Truck Transport!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 2 years’ verifiable OTR experience
- HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required