Truck Driving jobs at Bulk Transport Company: Dedicated to a single customer.
As a division of Schilli Corporation, Bulk Transport Company is proof that being 100% dedicated to a single customer is key to providing secure, reliable truck driving careers for professional drivers. Bulk Transport offers competitive pay rates and the highest commitment to safety you’ll find in the industry. We also offer outstanding home time, ranging from daily in some operations, to nearly every weekend for some locations.
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
New Year, New Benefits!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dedicated Drivers Enjoy:
- Home daily or most weekends, depending on operation
- Great pay
- Low-cost Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Over-the-road miles or locally based pay per run
- Safety Bonus
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Detention & holiday pay
- Steady, reliable freight
- State-of-the-art systems and equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Safety without compromise
- Paid training to haul our commodities
85% of our driving force has been with Bulk Transport Company for over 1 year.
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk driving opportunities!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable Tractor. Trailer experience