APPLY NOW for dry bulk truck driving jobs at CCI.
Daily & weekend home time available!
Contractors Cartage Inc. (CCI) has dry bulk career openings that offer daily and weekend home time (in most locations) with competitive pay and benefits. As a division of Schilli Corporation, CCI is an expert in the dry bulk trade with a profound commitment to customer satisfaction and truck driver safety.
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
New Year, New Benefits!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dedicated Drivers Enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile or per load
- Options for home daily and home weekends (in most locations)
- Low-cost Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Freight stability
- Detention pay
- Holiday pay
- Cutting edge systems and equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Industry-leading trucks (Mack/Volvo)
- Safety focused
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Contractors Cartage Inc. serves a variety of industries:
- Silica sand
- Dedicated food grade
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk truck driving opportunities at CCI!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience