BTC - CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - AVG $1,200 WEEKLY!
CDL-A DEDICATED TANKER TRUCK DRIVER JOBS - AVG $1,200 WEEKLY!
Bulk Transport Company is proof that being 100% dedicated to a single customer is key to providing secure, reliable tanker truck driving careers for professional truck drivers. Bulk Transport offers competitive pay rates and the highest commitment to safety you’ll find in the industry.
CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits:
- Excellent pay!
- Avg $1,200 Weekly!
- Weekend Home Time!
- Safety Bonus
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Detention & holiday pay
- Steady, reliable freight
- State-of-the-art systems and equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Safety without compromise
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- We will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
85% of our driving force has been with Bulk Transport Company for over 1 year.
CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 2 years’ verifiable Tractor. Trailer experience
- Tanker Endorsement & TWIC