BTC - CDL-A Local/Regional Tanker Truck Driver - AVG $70,000+ Per Year!
Bulk Transport Company CDL-A Local/Regional Tanker Truck Driver - AVG $70,000+ per year, with more home time!
Dedicated Service, Dedicated runs
Bulk Transport Company (a Schilli Corporation Company), is a dedicated liquid products transport specialist based in St. Louis, Missouri. Fully dedicated to one customer, providing specialized deliveries from within their distribution network. Excellent home time, steady work, and outstanding support are just some of the benefits of dedicated hauling for CDL-A drivers! $70,000 or more average earnings potential and be home with your family 3-4 nights a week or more. Become a crucial part of this outstanding distribution network!
CDL-A local tanker truck drivers for BTC enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded
- Avg $1,250 per week - Top earners up to $1,500 per week
- Excellent and frequent home time - 3-4 days a week or more
- New pay rates!
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
Worried about health care costs? BTC offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 2 years’ verifiable Tractor. Trailer experience
- Tanker Endorsement & Passport