BTC - CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver - Up To $65,000+ per year!
Bulk Transport Company - Buffalo, New York
Solo | Dedicated | Tanker
CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $65,000+ per year, with more home time!
Dedicated Service, Dedicated runs
FALCON TRANSPORT DRIVERS WELCOME! - $1,000 ASSISTANCE BONUS!
Bulk Transport Company (a Schilli Corporation Company), is a dedicated liquid products transport specialist based in St. Louis, Missouri. Fully dedicated to one customer, providing specialized deliveries from within their distribution network. Excellent home time, steady work, and outstanding support are just some of the benefits of dedicated hauling for CDL-A drivers! Up to $65,000 or more average earnings potential, and be home with your family more! Are you a former Falcon Transport truck driver? Contact us to learn more about our driver assistance bonus when you join the Bulk Transport team. Become a crucial part of this outstanding distribution network! Apply today to become a CDL-A tanker truck driver with BTC!
CDL-A Dedicated tanker truck drivers for BTC enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded
- Up to $65000 annually
- Up to $1,500+ weekly
- Excellent and frequent home time
- New pay rates!
- $1,000 Falcon Transport driver assistance bonus
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
Worried about health care costs? BTC offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL-A Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 2 years’ verifiable Tractor. Trailer experience
- Tanker Endorsement & Passport will be required and many destinantions will be in Canada