CDL-A Regional Dry Bulk Truck Driver - Up to $1,200+ Weekly!
NEW INCREASED PAY RATES!
Keightley Bros, Inc. (a Schilli Corporation Company), is a dry bulk products transport specialist based in St. Louis, Missouri. At this terminal we specialize in lime, but we may also work with such products as cement, sand, starch, and more. Excellent home time, steady work, and outstanding support are just some of the benefits of KBI for CDL-A drivers! Excellent average earnings potential, and be home more with your family! Join a National Safety award winning team that cares about the success of you and your family. Apply today to become a CDL-A truck driver with KBI!
CDL-A Regional Dry Bulk Truck Drivers for KBI enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded - NEW INCREASED PAY RATES!
- Up to $1,200+ per week!
- Excellent and frequent home time - 3 to 4 nights per week!
- Full & Part Time Available
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
Worried about health care costs? KBI offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL-A Regional Dry Bulk Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 1 Year Verifiable OTR Experience