TTI - CDL-A Tanker Truck Driver – Avg $1,000+ per week!
Truck Transport Inc., a Schilli Corporation Company, is a Liquid Bulk products transporter based in St. Louis, MO. As a smaller and specialized carrier, we have the opportunity to offer CDL-A regional tanker truck drivers weekly home time, $1,000+ average per week, the chance to know our staff personally in a family environment.
CDL-A regional tanker truck drivers for TTI enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
- Avg $1,000+ per week!
- Weekly Home Time!
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay (after 90 days)
- Vacation Pay
- Safety Bonus'
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
CDL-A regional tanker truck driver requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 1 years' verifiable OTR experience
- Tanker Endorsement