Dedicated to driver safety: Dry bulk trucking opportunities at Keightley Brothers.
Keightley Brothers, a division of Schilli Corporation, has trucking opportunities for professional dry bulk drivers! Earn competitive pay and benefits serving the dry bulk industry.
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
New Year, New Benefits!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
KBI Drivers Enjoy:
- Great CPM rates per mile
- Excellent home time – most drivers home every day
- Low-cost Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year & more
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk truck driving positions at Keightley Brothers!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience