Enjoy unbelievable home time with truck driving jobs at Material Delivery Service!
Dry bulk and tanker CDL-A opportunities with daily & weekend home time.
Schilli Corporation’s Southern operating company, Material Delivery Service Inc., provides quality customer service without sacrificing on performance or driver safety. MDS dry bulk and tanker opportunities offer exceptional home time, a very competitive pay package and plenty of rewards to support a successful truck driving career.
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
New Year, New Benefits!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance.
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Cost reduced to $25/week
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
Dry Bulk & Tanker Drivers Enjoy:
- Competitive pay package (ask recruiters about the MDS Income Assurance Program)
- Home daily in most cases
- Excellent benefits program
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Safety Bonus
- Detention pay
- Holiday pay
- Steady freight
- High-quality trucks & equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
- Paid training to haul our commodities
Material Delivery Service works with a variety of freight:
- Cement/Fly Ash
- Roofing Granules
- Other Specialty Products
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk and tanker truck driving opportunities at MDS!
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 years’ verifiable OTR experience